Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, it is accessible at the bottom of every page in the footer links area.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.okea.org website. On some pages, you can submit forms, make requests, and register for events. The types of personal information collected at these pages include Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, School District, Local Association, (etc.).
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when registering for an event, filling out a form, or contacting us to only complete your request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill your request or need.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. If you are a member of the Oklahoma Education Association such information may also be stored in our membership database. The information we collect is only used for contacting you and updating your membership data. Email addresses may be shared with partners that provide benefits to OEA members such as NEA Member Benefits.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
If you choose to become a registered user of Members Only site, you agree to provide us with true, accurate, and current registration information and to update your registration information to keep it that way.
Your registration information, as well as other personally identifiable information that you provide us about yourself, is subject to our Privacy Statement, as noted above.
Please keep your user ID and password confidential. You agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur using your password.
As a condition of using our site, you agree not to use our site, among other things, to:
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an official of the OEA, NEA or its other affiliates, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, or other materials (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) transmitted through our sites;
- harm minors in any way;
- harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention, or discomfort to a person or entity;
- transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, as solely determined by OEA;
- transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited advertising, promotional information, bulk e-mail or other solicitation;
- transmit or otherwise make available any Content containing any “virus,” “worm,” “trojan horse,” or any other computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt our sites or servers or networks connected to our sites, or disobey any requirements or policies of networks connected to our sites; or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You further agree that this list is not intended to be complete, but merely illustrative. We reserve the right in our sole and final judgment to determine whether certain conduct violates this User Conduct Section.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us Toll Free: 1-800-522-8091 or by email at email@example.com.