Frontier City/White Water Bay
OEA members can buy one-day tickets to Frontier City and Whitewater Bay for just $22. Visit frontiercity.com, and type OKEA for username and OKEA for the password.
Tickets At Work
Oklahoma Education Association members are eligible to take advantage of discounts and special offers for theme parks and attractions nationwide, including the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, Disneyland® Park, Sea World®, Six Flags, Cirque du Soleil, Las Vegas and New York City shows and performances, movie tickets and much more! These savings are not available to the general public, however, you can order for friends and family.
- Go to TicketsAtWork.com.
- Click on the “Sign In” Box at the top of the homepage.
- You will then be prompted to create a username and password, and enter our code, “OKEA.”
- Once enrolled you will have access to discounts on theme parks and attractions nationwide!
A Special Offer on Oklahoma Observer Subscriptions
The Oklahoma Observer is a rare bright spot in Oklahoma media coverage of education. Now, OEA members can receive a digital subscription to the Observer for just $10 for the first year, or a print subscription for just $25 the first year (sorry, current subscribers are not eligible for this promotion)
To take advantage of this OEA special, visit Oklahoma Observer and then scroll down to one of the two OEA-exclusive subscription boxes.
- Click on the “SIGNUP” button.
- On the next screen, fill in the required fields and click “REGISTER MY ACCOUNT.”
- On the next screen, use the appropriate promo code and select the payment method
EU9M for a print subscription ($25)
6R8A for a digital subscription ($10)
If you have trouble completing your subscription, contact the Oklahoma Observer at 405.478.8700.
Orlando Employee Discounts
“Save up to 35% on your Orlando Vacation! Orlando Employee Discounts offers Exclusive Pricing on Hotels & Vacation Homes in or nearby Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando as well as Discounts on Tickets for All Orlando Area Theme Parks and Attractions! Just click on the link in order to access your discounts.
American Fidelity AD&D Policy
Full-time active members of the Oklahoma Education Association includes a free Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) policy, courtesy of American Fidelity. The $1,000 benefit will increase to $5,000 is the loss of life occurs while performing your regular duties of your principal occupation as a classified, certified or administrative employee. Take a look at this flyer for all the details. For more information, contact American Fidelity at 800-654-8489 or americanfidelity.com.
Association Provided Insurance
Your membership includes $1 million in civil liability insurance, and $35,000 in criminal liability. Also, you receive $1,000 in accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, plus an additional $4,000 if the accident occurs on the job with additional coverage available through American Fidelity Assurance. (800/933-1853)
NEA Complimentary Life Insurance (formerly known as NEA DUES-TAB)
Complimentary, automatic coverage for all eligible members
All eligible members can take advantage of the valuable, automatic term life insurance coverage provided by NEA Complimentary Life Insurance.*
Although you are automatically covered by being an eligible member, please take a moment to register a beneficiary of your choice.
- A guaranteed benefit
- Provided at no cost to Active, Staff, Reserve and Life members actively employed in the field of education
- Up to $1,000 of term life insurance
- Up to $5,000 of accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Up to $50,000 of AD&D insurance for any covered accident that occurs while on the job or serving as an Association Leader
- Up to $150,000 of life insurance for unlawful homicide while on the job
Personal Legal Services Program
As a Member of the Oklahoma Education Association, your benefits include legal service that covers you not only as a professional, but also as an individual. This program is called the Personal Legal Services Program or PLSP. It is provided to all OEA members, their spouses and their dependent children and offers a variety of legal services for free or at discounted rates. 405-528-7785 or 800-522-8091.
- Cancer Expenses Protection through American Fidelity Assurance Company. 800-654-8489
- Permanent cash value insurance and automobile insurance through Horace Mann Insurance Company. 800-999-1030
- Whole life plans available through American Fidelity Assurance Company. 800-654-8489
- Disability Income Protection and Group Life available through American Fidelity Assurance Company. 800-654-8489
NEA Member Benefits
The 3.2 million members of the NEA are linked by a common thread—dedication to students, to families, and to community. At NEA Member Benefits, we take pride in serving you! We are dedicated to making the personal and professional lives of educators better through “best in class” programs and services.
For more than half a century, NEA Member Benefits has helped enhance the lives of NEA members and their families through advocacy, service and information. We work with each and every member to find the best solutions to meet their needs. We strive to help all members increase their economic security through financial services, insurance programs and investment advice. We want to maximize members’ hard-earned dollars through consumer discounts and special travel and leisure offers. We also offer resources designed to help educators in the classroom—from professional development services to discounts on instructional materials. At NEA Member Benefits, we take pride in being advocates for members and providing them valuable and trustworthy service—every step of the way.