NEA Member Benefits has expedited the launch of a new discount program for NEA members with Office Depot/OfficeMax, one of the leading purveyors of school and office supplies. This is in response to NEA members’ expressed needs for computer equipment, peripherals, and associated supplies as many educators are required to set up remote teaching and communication capabilities while schools are closed due to COVID-19.
With over 1,300 retail locations nationwide and an online store, Office Depot/OfficeMax offers convenience, an exhaustive array of products and services, and best pricing for NEA members.
Key features of the Office Depot/OfficeMax discount program include:
- Discounts of up to 75% off on thousands of items purchased in-store and online
- Discounts on printing and copying services
- Free shipping for online orders over $50
- Best pricing: members receive the deepest discount available on their products — whether offered in-store or online
- Family members are also eligible to participate in this discount program
You can find more information about the program on the NEA Member Benefits website.